This KFD skateboard is a really nice entry-level board which enables you to learn all the basics of skateboarding. Buying a complete board is making sure that you get great value for the money spent and the best part - you don't even need to assemble it yourself.
- Shallow concave board giving you more stability and riding comfortability throughout your ride
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 53mm for an all-around use, no matter if you want to go for the streets or the skate park
- Hard wheels in 99A to land your tricks solidly and perfect for powerslides
This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.5", 7.75", 7.825", 7.9" and 8"
- Choose the 7.5" narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.75", 7.825", 7.9" and 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding